- Which type of drug cabinet is right for me?
- How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
- What payment options do I have?
- What if I need to call Medsecure?
Which type of drug cabinet is right for me?
This will depend upon the type of drugs you need to store. Medsecure can provide 2 x types of cabinet for drug storage applications:
Medicine / Pharmacy Cabinets
- Manufactured in accordance with standard BS2881:1981
- Suitable for the storage of general medicines in healthcare premises
- Medicine Cabinet ranges available from Medsecure are:
- Medsecure Medicine Cabinets
- Bristol Maid Medicine Cabinets
Controlled Drug (CD) Cabinets
- Manufactured to comply with the Misuse of Drugs (Safe Custody) Regulations (1973). Further information can be obtained from The Stationery Office or The Office of Public Sector Information
- They are specifically designed for and recommended for the storage of more harmful “Controlled Drugs” as outlined by the Home Office
- Typically of a heavier duty construction with more secure locks when compared to Pharmacy Cabinets
- Controlled Drug Cabinet ranges available from Medsecure are:
- Bristol Maid Controlled Drug Cabinets
- Bristol Maid “Maid Secure” Controlled Drug Cabinets
- Sunflower Medical Controlled Drug Cabinets
How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
First Aid Cabinets: Many of our First Aid Cabinet products are kept in stock. In the majority of instances, these will be despatched on the same day if your order is received before 4:30pm.
Pharmacy & Controlled Drug Cabinets: In order to keep our prices as low as possible, many of our pharmacy and controlled drug cabinets are made to order and shipped directly from the supplier to you. Consequently you should allow between 2-6 weeks for delivery.
What payment options do I have?
Medsecure give you the option to pay by 30 day invoice or by credit card using a secure Protx facility.
30 Day Invoice: Following receipt of your order we will run a quick credit check against your organisation. Your order will be despatched as soon as this is approved. Please note that 30 Day Invoice terms are only available to bona fide companies and organisations. Orders from private individuals must be paid for by credit card via our payment service provider Protx.
Protx Credit Card Payments: If you wish to pay by credit card you will be forwarded from the Medsecure site to a secure Protx server where your payment will be taken. As soon as your payment is approved by Protx you will be returned to the Medsecure site to view your order confirmation.